|Long name:||Wall layer|
As specified in WDB.
- Block ID
- Value = 8A84D7B0
- Block version
- Only known value is 1
- Block name
- Value = "cWallLayer"
- Count N
- repeat N times
- Wall ID
- Corresponds to Wall ID in WGRA List of Walls
- Wall Type
- There are two possible values for this field:
- 1) Wall or partition type specified in walls.txt, and possibly other files such as fences.txt. For example:
- 1 = normal wall
- 3 = attic wall
- 23 = brick foundation wall
- 29 = pool wall
- 2) Some other hex value; meaning not known at this time.
- Wall covering on one side of the wall
- Wall covering on the other side of the wall
1) Each Wall ID may be reflected in multiple WGRA instances.
2) WLL is also known as WLAY in SimPE
3) SMAP can be used to translate the two wall covering numbers from WLL to two 7BITSTR. If a 7BITSTR appears to be a GUID, an XOBJ record in catpatterns.bundle.package may be used to translate this GUID to an actual wall covering. For example, a 7BITSTR value of "4CD64CEA" can be found as the GUID for "Way Off White" Paint.