Difference between revisions of "Base Game: The Sims 2"
|Line 186:||Line 186:|
Revision as of 13:03, 18 November 2009
So, you've decided to invest in the base game of The Sims 2? Well, here is a list of some of the features and content one can expect with this basic game. Be sure to check out our articles on features of its expansion packs as well.
Buy Mode Items
- Brand Name MetalKettle
- Ciao Time "Mondo Fuego" Gas Stove
- Dialectric ReadyPrep Range
- Elegant Chef Flamebay Gas Range
- Shiny Things, Inc. Grandoise Grill
- The Grillinator "BigBQ"
- "Food Shrine" Commerical Display Freezer
- "Food Temple" Commercial Display Freezer
- Gagmia Simore "RefuseNik" Trash Compacter
- GazeEase "Stow 'N' Show" Produce Bin
- Imperial Plumbing Pole-Air Freezer Bin
- Shiny Things Inc. "Whisp-Aire" Dishwasher
- VeggiStuff Produce Bin
- Wishy-Washer From Brandname LX
- Brand Name "EconoCool" Refrigerator
- Ciao Time "Bonvinia" Refrigerator Model BRRR
- Brand Name Zip Zap Microwave
- Ciao Time Espresso Machine
- Extra Prep Coffee Maker
- TechTonic Touch Toaster Oven
- XLR8R2 Food Processor
- "Ultra Funky Curtain Clothes"
- Aluminium Privacy Blinds by P. King Tom Trading Co.
- Antique Lace Curtains
- Cornerstone Victoriana Velvet Drapes
- Deluxe Veil of Dreams
- Doublewide Tieback Curtains
- Floor-Length Tieback Curtains
- Loft Curtains by Sparse and Fine
- Sill-Length Tieback Curtains
- Stewart Mourning Café Curtains
- Veil of Dreams
- "Obviously Modern" Wall Mirror
- Club Distress Wall Mirror
- Exotic Reflections Mirror
- Look Upon The Orient Mirror
- Manor House Multi-Mirror
- Modular Image Full-length Mirror
- Porcelain Oval Mirror
- Reflective Glass Mirror
- St. Ajoque Reproductions "See Plus" Mirror
- Total Mirror
- Vision Mirrors "Past Reflections"
- "Bowl of Plastic Fruit"
- "Wear's the Sale?" Shop Sign
- Anytime Candles
- AquaBox Five-Gallon Aquarium
- Exotic (Non)Screen from Simports, Ltd.
- Ol' Grandfather Clock
- Produce Market Shingle
- SimCity SynapseSnapper Industrial Sign
- "Blue Sky" Bonsai Tree
- Falling Fern
- Fancifully Fuzzy Fern
- Frost de Fleur Bud Vase
- Fruitless Fig Tree
- Hosta La Vista
- Juniper Bonsai Tree
- Mystic Life "Flower Vase"
- No-Fuss Ficus
- Rubber Tree Plant
- The Simulated Succulent
- "Flight-Away" Model Plane
- "Immobile Chimes" Mobile in Steel
- "On A Pedestal" by Yucan Byall
- "The Measure of a Sim" Wooden Model
- 12th Century Song Dynasty Sculpted Vase
- Ancient Transport Urn Sculpture
- Apple of the Eye
- Kozy Kitsch Gnome
- Museé Public "Collection Sculpture"
- Shocking Pink Flamingo
- The My-Chi Scuplture Form
TV and Computer
New Build Mode Items
Walls & Rooms
Doors and Windows
Single Story Windows
Multi-Story Doors and Arches
Foundation & Decks
Connecting Column Arches
Connecting Column Arches
Other New Features
Other odds and ends like potions and perfumes.
Include information on the new NPCs and their function in Sim-society.
If the expansion pack has new careers, put down the general info along with the career reward object.
Add the info on the new creature in the expansion pack, what it does, and how you get 'em.
Insert known bugs and fixes if applicable.