Difference between revisions of "CAC4FC40"
(Fix information about Reference Number and Usage Count)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Latest revision as of 14:33, 17 September 2012
|Long name:||String map|
As specified in WDB.
- 64 BYTEs
- Filename [offset ranges: 0-63 / 0x00-0x3F]
- Usually 0
- Block ID [offset ranges: 64-67 / 0x40-0x43]
- Value = CAC4FC40
- Block Version [offset ranges: 68-71 / 0x44-0x47]
- Only known value = 1
- Block Name [offset ranges: 73-82 / 0x49-0x52] including character count [offset ranges: 72 / 0x48]
- Value = "cStringMap"
 Data Section
- Count [offset ranges: 83-86 / 0x53-0x56]
- Number of string map entries
- for each entry
- String Value
- For instance 0x0E: This is usually the TXTR name of the floor tile
- WORD (2 bytes)
- Reference Number
- For instance 0x0D: This is the wall covering reference number used in WLL 8A84D7B0
- For instance 0x0E: This is the floor tile reference number used in Instance 0x00 of 3D array 2A51171B
- DWORD (4 bytes)
- Usage Count
- For instance 0x0E: This appears to be a count of the number of quarter tiles spaces on the lot which are covered by this floor tile.
 Instance 0x0D
This is for wallpaper map referencing.
 Instance 0x0E
This is for floor tile map referencing.
The string map is used to correlate Reference Numbers and String Values, and to keep track of the number of times this item is used.
This article is imported from the old MTS2 wiki. It's original page, with comments, can be found at http://old_wiki.modthesims2.com/CAC4FC40