Revision as of 10:34, 3 November 2013 by HystericalParoxysm
- Big: 600 pixels or more on the smallest side is a good size to aim for. Your images can be up to 2560x1440 pixels, and 512 mb, so you have lots of space to work with!
- Well-Lit: For most things, it's best to take pictures in an interior room with good lighting. For lots, pictures should be taken during a nice sunny day.
- Clear: Neither blurry, nor pixellated/crunchy. Do not size up small pictures to make a large one as this will blur them, and make sure not to use too much compression/too low quality when saving your images.
- Distance: Take your pictures so that your creation fills the screen without anything cut off at top or bottom - neither zoomed in too close, nor zoomed out too far.
- Undistorted: If you resize your images, retain the aspect ratio so they don't get stretched or squashed. In TS2, make sure "use square pixels" is ticked in your game options.