Revision as of 10:48, 3 November 2013 by HystericalParoxysm
- Big: 600 pixels or more on the smallest side is a good size to aim for. Your images can be up to 2560x1440 pixels, and 512 mb, so you have lots of space to work with!
- Well-Lit: For most things, it's best to take pictures in an interior room with good lighting. For lots, pictures should be taken during a nice sunny day.
- Clear: Neither blurry, nor pixellated/crunchy. Do not size up small pictures to make a large one as this will blur them, and make sure not to use too much compression/too low quality when saving your images.
- Distance: Take your pictures so that your creation fills the screen without anything cut off at top or bottom - neither zoomed in too close, nor zoomed out too far.
- Undistorted: If you resize your images, retain the aspect ratio so they don't get stretched or squashed. In TS2, make sure "use square pixels" is ticked in your game options.
- Photoshopping: Do not apply filters like sharpen, contrast, etc. to the required pictures, as downloaders want to see what your creation will look like in their game, not your skills at using Photoshop.
- Attached: All required images must be attached directly to the MTS upload, not just inserted using the img tag, so that even if the pics get deleted from your Photobucket (or other host), the upload on MTS is still complete.
- Show all items: For most areas, if you are uploading a set, you must take all the required pics for each item in the set. If there is an exception, it will be noted below.