Tutorials:TS3 CAS Tutorials
What will i need?
General CAS Tutorials
- How to Make a Simple Texture Replacement by ThomasRiordan
- Creating Default Replacement Skintones for TS3 by Aikea Guinea
- Default Replacement Eyes, Plus Changing The Whites by Aikea Guinea
- Sims 3 Hair Basics by HystericalParoxysm
- Quick and Dirty Guide to the CAS Unitool by Hanlon Razor
- Creating Custom Clothing Stencils by daluved1
- Adding Custom Clothing Stencils by daluved1
- Creating A New Base Texture by daluved1
- Replacing Textures by daluved1
- Basic Mask Editing by daluved1
TSR Workshop Tutorials
- In-Depth Clothing Re-Texturing Tutorial by Sinastra
- Creating a New Clothing Mesh by by sww_sww_sww
- Understanding Complates (Advanced) by Murano
- Adding Logos to Clothing by kittyispretty69
Blender GEOM Mesh Plug-In
By Morgade. Work in progress.
Allows creation of non-replacement clothing, etc. - stencils, retextures, and new meshes. Includes 3D preview.
Delphy's Acronym Bending Original Output Barber Shop (aka DABOOBS)
Creates non-replacement custom hair mesh packages.
Create non-replacement clothing, hair, make-up and accessories in sims3pack format. Also allows mesh editing. Includes live 3D preview.