Game Help:Get To Work
|Sims 4 Game Help Categories:|
|MTS Help Q&A Forums|
Get To Work
- Save Lives as a Doctor- As a trained medical professional, your Sim does what it was trained to do: liberate the sick from their ailments, deliver babies, and perform emergency surgery... on aliens. Or, anyone who needs emergency surgery, really - your Sim swore a Hippocratic Oath (in Simlish, of course).
- Solve Crimes as a Detective - Crack important cases to help your Sim go from Cadet to the Chief of Police. Many a crime scene await your investigation: interrogate Sims, arrest criminals, and prove your capabilities as an enforcer of Sim law.
- Experiment as a Scientist- Build crazy inventions, collect rare specimens, and concoct powerful Serums as a Scientist. Then use your Sim's creations for good - or to torment your neighbors. Nothing says "Mad Scientist" like using a cloning machine to fill the Science Lab full of masked Luchadore wrestlers!
- Learn new Photography and Baking skills.
- Control Sims in the Workplace - Actively control your Sims in the workplace: Spend your days saving lives at the Hospital, booking criminals at the Police Station, creating inventions and searching for alien life at the Science Lab, or chatting up customers at your retail business.
- Run Your Own Retail Business - From bakeries to high-end toilet shops, you can create, customize, and manage any type of retail business you want. Choose which items to sell, hire and fire Sims as you see fit, and put your sales skills to the test by chatting with customers to close a deal.
- Discover Aliens
World - Magnolia Promenade
Your Sims retail destination
- Expansion Pack - Get to Work
- 4 Retail lots
- One empty lot
Make a Rocketship and Go Exploring
* Buy the Steampunk Flyamajig rocket * Explore Space * Travel Through Wormhole * Upgrade
* Expand Cargo Bay * Expand Storage Tank * Improve Maneuvering Thrusters * Install Ion Cannon Defense System * Install Landing Computer * Install Landing Stabilizers * Install Wormhole generator
Sims in the Scientist Career have a higher chance of being abducted. For players who don't want to be a scientist and want to be abducted use this cheat.
- Control + Shift + C
- Enter Buy Mode (F2)
- Type 'satellite' into the search box
- Satellite in misc electronics will appear - place it
- Now you may either stop abductions for 24 hours by clicking it, or make a Sim more likely to be abducted by selecting 'Contact Aliens'
The satellite on your lot also gives access to the Alien Channel on TV.
Get to Work Cheats, Traits, etc.
- careers.retire [CareerName]
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Baking [1 through 10]
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Photography [1 through 10]
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Wellness [1 through 10]
- stats.set_skill_level retail_maintenance [1 through 5]
- stats.set_skill_level retail_sales [1 through 5]
- stats.set_skill_level retail_workethic [1 through 5]
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_1 true - Additional Worker Slot 1
- bucks.unlock_perk AdditionalWorker_2 true - Additional Worker Slot 2
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Small true - Faster Checkouts Small
- bucks.unlock_perk CheckoutSpeed_Large true - Faster Checkouts Large
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerBrowseTime true - Curious Shopper
- bucks.unlock_perk CustomerPurchaseIntent true - Customer Really wants that gizmo
- bucks.unlock_perk DecreaseRestocking_Temporary true - Decrease Restocking
- bucks.unlock_perk DescreaseRestockingCost true - Decrease Restocking costs
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveManagementSocials true - Improve Management Socials
- bucks.unlock_perk ImproveRetailSocials true - Sell anything Salesman
- bucks.unlock_perk InstantRestock true - Instant Restock
- bucks.unlock_perk PedestalMimic true - Provocative Pedestal
- bucks.unlock_perk RegisterMimic true - Register of Tomorrow
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Small true - Faster Restock Small
- bucks.unlock_perk RestockSpeed_Large true - Faster Restock Large
- bucks.unlock_perk RetailOutfit true - Fancy Shirt
- bucks.unlock_perk SignageMimic true - Stunning Sign
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_1 true - My First Simoleon
- bucks.unlock_perk StorePlacard_2 true - Fobbs 500
- bucks.unlock_perk SureSaleSocial true - Sure Sale
Why reinvent the wheel? Carl's Sims 4 Guide Community has already made a great tutorial.
The site discusses Opening a business. Marking a lot as retail, Managing Employees, Sales and Customers, Retail Perks, Dressing Mannequins, etc.