Game Help:Sims 3 Careers/Political
The town needs strong leadership to enrich society and guide the course of the citizenry. City Hall is currently looking for charismatic individuals who know how to schmooze the right Sims for money, as well as manage upwards.
|Level||Title||Base Pay||Pension Pay||Start Time||Day Length||Days||Skill||Performance||Reward|
|5||City Council Member||$69||$90||9||5.5||M,T,W,R,F||Charisma||Mood, Boss, Funding|
|6||Local Representative||$91||$100||9||5.5||M,W,R,F||Charisma||Mood, Boss, Funding|
|7||Mayor||$130||$130||9||5||M,T,W,R,F||Charisma||Mood, Boss, Funding|
|8||Governor||$160||$160||9||5||M,W,R,F||Charisma||Mood, Boss, Funding|
|9||Vice President||$267||$180||9||4.5||M,W,F||Charisma||Mood, Boss, Funding|
|10||Leader of the Free World||$423||$283||9||4.5||M,W,F||Charisma||Mood, Funding|
- Work Hard - Work hard to increase performance, but adds stress
- Take it Easy
- Meet Coworkers - Meet coworkers
- Chat with Coworkers - Build relationship with coworkers
- Run Errands for Supervisor - Build relationship with boss
- Sleep in Judges Chambers
- Propose New Course of Action - Research new ideas that can possibly increase performance or relationships
- Limo White
- Throw campaign parties and earn donations.
- Able to select "Give Inspirational Speech" and "Debate Politics" as a Friendly chat option.
- The "Give Inspirational Speech" option gives you a relationship boost to people close to you.
- Gives you a leadership aura that makes sims more friendly towards you.