Game Help:Sims 4 Hidden Lots
|Sims 4 Game Help Categories:|
|MTS Help Q&A Forums|
How to Unlock Hidden Lots & Secret Collectibles
There are two hidden lots, one in each of the starter neighborhoods of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. To unlock these special areas, you’ll need to interact with a unique entrance and solve a small choose-your-own adventure sequence.
Not only that, but to even make each entrance appear, your Sim will need to match certain requirements. See where to go and what to do in the guides below.
Unlock the Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs
Visit the Desert Bloom park lot in the Oasis Springs neighborhood and follow the instructions below to enter the hidden Forgotten Grotto lot.
- At the park, travel far behind the lot to a public space with a bathroom stall. Now continue though the canyon to the left to discover an abandoned, boarded up cave entrance.
- Interact with the Mine Cave. If your Sim has Level 10 Fitness they’ll be able to break down the wooden barrier and explore inside.
- To complete the Adventure Cave, select each option in the order as follows; “Take the Wide Path”, “Climb the Ladder”, “Step onto the Ledge”.
- Welcome to Forgotten Grotto.
This area contains the collectibles: Onions, Sage, Lily, Mushroom, Mineral, Fish, Frog, and Potato.
Unlock the Sylvan Glades in Willow Creek
Visit the Crick Cabana lot in the Willow Creek neighborhood and follow the instructions below to enter the hidden Sylvan Glades lot.
- In Crick Cabana, explore the public space next to the house to find a tree labeled “Sylvan Tree” that stands out from the rest. It’s a large tree with flowers growing out from the sides.
- Click the tree and select “View” — do this several times until a door appears.
- Entering the Tree Adventure mode, select the options in this order; “Follow the Sound”, “Follow Downstream”, “Enter the Mist”.
- Welcome to Sylvan Glades!
This area contains the collectibles: Minerals, Basil, Fish, Frogs, Lily, Snapdragon, Bluebell, Strawberry, Mushroom, Pear Tree, and Cherry Tree.
Find the Hermit in Granite Falls Outdoor Retreat
At Granite Falls Forest National Park, there is a cave in the deep woods which leads to the hermit's home. There is great fishing, plants, insects and a potential new friend in the hermit.
When you find and enter the cave, step forward, Go through the web, Next you can ignroe the object of sally forth and finally approach the hermit sim. You will find that you've traversed through the cave to the hidden area.
Bring your tent and befriend the hermit after you become good friends, you can learn the herbalism recipe to acquire the 'Fungal Infusion Fertilizer' recipe.
there are plants such as blackberries, tomatoes and hermit's herbs, You can take cuttings from those you can't harvest.
The Alien World of Sixam - Get to Work
If your sims is in the Rocket Science or Scientist Career, they can visit Sixam.
There are 2 new crystals which you can derive a new elements, metals and 3 new plants which you can grow in your garden. there is a 6 piece collection of geodes which give environment boosts.
Reach level 10 in Rocket Science to install a wormhole generator for $1000 simoleons. the other upgrades aren't needed to travel. Your rocket will have the ability to travel through the wormhole to reach Sixam.
In the Scientist Career upgrade the Wormhole Generator by attending work and using the Invention Constructor. initial construction of the Wormhole Generator requires level 6 and a scientific breakthrough along with 2 uncommon metals, crystals and 2 of any elements. the upgrade is free to use - Set the Wormhole Generator on the Invention Constructor and select upgrade.
On Sixam, the geodes are like balls on pedestals. Collect Quill Fruit plants and Wild Orb Stalks. You can harvest glowing Blue Trees which will give you Fang Flowers. You can befriend the aliens and add them to your family by running 'testingCheats true' and then shift-click the alien to 'Add to Family'.