Game Help:TS3 Patching:Patch Note 1.2
|TS3 Patching by Category|
This patch causes the following issues:
- bug 1 [needs sources, known workarounds if available and patch version that subsequently fixes it]
- bug 2 [needs sources, known workarounds if available and patch version that subsequently fixes it]
Release Date and version numbers
This patch released on Jun 25, 2009 updates
- The Sims 3 base game to version 1.2.7
- Addresses some issues with Speed 2 and 3 moving too slowly. Some machines will have better results when using Speed 2 and 3 now.
- Fix to story progression on/off selection toggle.
- Fix for a possible crash with audio code.
- Fix for babysitter routing off lots with babies.
- Addresses some issues with Vsync and refresh rate problems.
- Addresses some issues with DVD authentication errors and drive compatibility on startup.
- This update deals with some issues on Mac systems that can crash the game while connecting to AFP servers.
- Fix for a freeze that can occur when Sims attempt to clean out bad food from the fridge.
Patch notes copied from Official site
The executable file is located in the Archives.