Game Help:TS3 Patching:Patch Note 1.36
|TS3 Patching by Category|
PC Game Update for 1.36
This game update includes the following changes:
- Fixed a crash when Data Execution Prevention is turned on.
- Collections are now available.
- Sims no longer receive a green tint while in CAS.
- Relationships will not be negatively impacted when not responding to crowd requests while performing on stage.
- Showtime Performance Venues will be accessible as Late Night bars.
- Wallvuu XXXXL Television Set will now play appropriate FX.
- Improved online stability with SimPort and Achievements.
- Showtime Venues can now receive gigs when the appropriate stage objects have been placed.
- Improved game stability.
- Late Night Venues can now receive gigs when the appropriate stage objects have been placed.
- Dynamic Challenges no longer appear in the launcher.
- Added support for In Game Featured Store Set purchases.
- BahHaus Fence will now install properly.
- Improved stability in the Launcher after installing bundled objects.
- Flute Forward downloadable CAS item bug fix to prevent disappearing leg.
- Performance enhancements for Featured Store Items in Buy Catalog.
Patch notes copied from
Links to update your game manually are located in