*poke* You having fun there? :P
Just getting used to the controls etc., or are you having trouble?
whiterider 14:13, 4 December 2008 (CST)
* Yep. :p I am trying to post the alpha edit tutorial for body mesh. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=305788 it did not have a home page made up so I created that. now I am working to make sure the links are correct. I am at work and fussing with this between calls... learning the ropes.
- Ahh ok, I'll let you get on with it then. Yell if you need a hand. :)
- whiterider 14:37, 4 December 2008 (CST)
- Thanks! It's nice that some is seeing my feeble attempts at editing. :D
porkypine 13:50, 4 December 2008 (MST)
- You don't have to use a red link and move to create pages - just stick www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Desired_Article_Name_Here in the navbar and a "Do you want to create this page?" thingy will be generated.
- Also, please don't capitalise/stick spaces in namespaces - i.e. "TUTORIALS : whatever" should be "Tutorials:Whatever" :)
- whiterider 08:08, 6 December 2008 (CST)
- Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it. :D
porkypine 15:50, 6 December 2008 (MST)
Thank you :)
I see, I will try my best to describe the poseboxes as some of them are, "undescribe-able" without actually have to install in game, like, "Posebox 1 by abcde" etc.
August 21, 2012.
porkypine 27, February 2015 (MST) Tutorials:TS4 Start to Finish New Shoe Meshing for TSRW bookmark for new tutorial until ready to publish