Body Shop Clothing package
Body Shop creates a Body Shop Clothing package. Most, if not all, custom-made clothes that are available everywhere in sites were made with Body Shop. These files (sometimes) appear as Skins or Recolour/Recolor. Some of them require a custom-made Mesh.
User created packages appear in the SavedSims subfolder.
The structure of the package usually includes 7 types of files. Some of them are repeated. Usually those files are:
- BINX -
- 3IDR - The file which controls references to other files - used to link recolours to the mesh
- STR# - A string resource. The description (in human-readable natural language) of the recolour is stored here.
- GZPS - The Property Set. Age, Category (Formal? Swimwear?), Gender, Outfit (Top? Bottom? Full?), etc are stored here
- DIR - Used only if compressed files exist in the package
- TXMT - Material definitions.
- TXTR - Texture files.
There are some software that can read the information from these packages and return them in a human-readable form:
- SimPE is the most complete tool to read and change a package. Just run SimPE and Open the package file. Some care must be taken to change a file, but these operations are safe:
- in the Property Set:
- change the category (for example, from underwear to formal)
- change the age between Adult (0x8) / Young Adult (0x40) / (Adult + Young Adult) (0x48)
- in the Text Lists
- change the description (there is just one string, with ID 0x0)
- A code in R that reads (only) a package
- A code in R that displays the description of all packages
- Delphy's Download Organiser also identifies these kind of packages, along with the the category and the ages